Experienced Installation & Service Tech (FT)
Join Absolute Security Alarms in protecting families and business owners by installing and servicing state-of-the-art security, video surveillance and home automation systems. Your highest quality installation practices and the ability to educate customers on how to operate their new security and home automation system will keep you earning well here.
YOUR PRIMARY FUNCTIONS ARE:
- Install state-of-the-art, wireless security systems.
- Provide consistently excellent customer service.
- Arrive promptly at installation and service appointments.
- Enjoy the support of a great team of fellow employees and management.
- Very Lucrative Compensation Plan.
- $65,000 – $80,000 per year 1st year average earning potential.
- Base + Up-sell Commissions + Gas Allowance + Bonus and Benefits
- Ability to fast track your growth opportunities
- Possess a WA State low voltage license or 2+ years in alarm installation.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good communicator. Able to educate customers on how to operate and troubleshoot new security systems.
- Take pride in your craft.
- Reliable / Dedicated / Trustworthy.
- Team player. No office politics environment.
- Possess a professional appearance and well-developed customer service skills.
Experience and knowledge of how to install/service a wide range of systems is preferred.
The technician would be responsible for the following:
- Installing Residential and Commercial Burglar Alarm Systems.
- Performing Service calls during business hours.
- Perform Installations 5 days per week.
- Rotating Saturday availability.
- Ensuring Quality work is being completed on every installation.
MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN TOOLS. MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN DEPENDABLE VEHICLE (Until B+ Rated). MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE AND INSURANCE. BE WILLING TO TRAIN TO OUR HIGH INSTALL STANDARDS.
Send Resume for immediate consideration to: Jason, email@example.com, or fax it to: 360-588-2168
Alarm Systems Marketing/Promotions Rep
Looking for a rewarding career, not just another job? Do you need to make a great income? Are you self-reliant, outgoing and professional? We offer a base salary (not a draw) a lucrative commission plan, bonuses and benefits package including paid health insurance, paid time off program. Target first year income is $75,000 with a great growth potential as well as promotion within.
Absolute Security Alarms is a growing home security company that is seeking additional professional Security Sales Reps to help homeowners and business owners protect their loved ones and property. We provide affordable, state-of-the-art alarm systems and industry-leading monitoring services and pride ourselves in truly caring for our customers and exceeding their expectations. As a licensed Security Consultant, you will handle company generated appointments as well as generate prospect leads.
To succeed, you will need a positive, customer-oriented win-win attitude, be a dependable team player and be willing to learn relationship-based selling. At least two years of college or equivalent sales experience is desired. Reliable transportation, a clean criminal history and the availability to work afternoons and evenings as well Saturday mornings are required. If you possess self-esteem, confidence and friendliness we would like to talk with you!
Previous alarm sales experience is preferred but we will consider mentoring you if you are a good fit for our ethical and consumer orientated educational approach to security system sales. We have had great success in training teachers, restaurant servers and managers, realtors, peace officers, etc into a new and rewarding career path. As a division of the nation’s foremost consumer advocacy in the electronic security field and a quality trainer for many of the nation’s finest security companies, we have the tools to help make this the last job you will ever look for! Come be part of our good work.
Please email your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you would like to be considered for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to: 360-588-2168.