GLASS BREAKS- Glass Break Detectors (Audio Sound Discriminators) listen for the thud of force used when breaking the glass and the frequency of the glass cracking, in the correct order and timing. These devices are able to protect multiple windows in an open concept space within 25 ft of the device, making them an outstanding perimeter protection value. Heavy lined drapes and wooden slat blinds could diminish the reliability of the Glass Break Detector listening to the windows they cover. I like these because they catch a burglar attempting to get in, instead of already inside. If you have multiple free-roaming pets, you can’t use interior motions so adding glass breaks and interior door traps would be the way to get the job done.
- Cutting-edge glass break detection technology delivers near-zero false alarm rate
- Acoustic pattern recognition technology provides 360o coverage
- 25 ft. maximum detection range for plate, tempered, laminated, wired, coated, and sealed insulating glass
- A single detector can protect rooms of up to 32.7 x 39.4 sq. ft.
- Battery life up to 5 years with typical use
- Configured from the keypad – no need to re-open the detector once closed
- Low battery indication
- Compatible with PowerSeries Neo, PowerSeries Pro, and Qolsys panels