In the last few months we have been contacted by many people that have purchased surveillance cameras through large online companies, who realize that once they received the products, that they don’t have the skill sets or desire to get up on ladders, drill wire holes, run wires, mount and aim cameras and program their new NVR or DVR’s. In the past, we have declined to offer our licensed Washington State Low Voltage Electricians out for these labor only jobs.
We have now decided that there is such a large demand for this service, that we could help our neighbors by providing this resource. The following is what we can do if you need to schedule our electricians to help you with your project.
- Give us a call at 206-257-1951
- If we can be of service and you agree to our rates, we will send you a DocuSign to sign online and return electronically.
- Once your signed agreement is returned we will charge your card for the $50 trip charge.
- You will be scheduled for service.
Our agreement is as follows:
LABOR ONLY SERVICE REQUEST
Absolute Security Alarms LLC is a full-service sales and installation company for Alarm and Surveillance Systems. On occasion, we offer our technicians on labor only basis to assist with products that consumers have purchased elsewhere such as, surveillance systems, alarm systems, and doorbell cameras.
You have requested a licensed WA 06 electrical technician for your labor only project. As a condition of us providing you with our highly skilled technicians you agree to the following:
- There will be a trip charge of $50 charged to your credit card before a service call can be scheduled. This is the cost of sending our technician to your home or business in a company marked vehicle. There are no refunds if you cancel within 24 hours or are a no show for your scheduled appointment.
- You are hiring us for labor only and we will not be responsible for the quality of the product/s you purchased elsewhere, or if it even works at all. We are only providing professional installation labor and nothing else.
- You agree to our labor rate of $125.00 per man hour with a one-hour minimum. The technician/s will give you an estimation of time needed at the end of the mandatory first hour, which they will use to analyze the requirements of your installation. The technician/s will give a progress report at the end of each hour to see if you would like to continue. We have no way of predicting an accurate completion time as every installation is different and may have several complications.
- You will pay the technician in full for the service time that was provided, no matter what the results are. This will include their time on the phone with your products tech support if needed, while on the job. If there is any reason payment is not made at the time of service, you agree that we have the authorization to charge the credit card, that you used to reserve your $50 trip charge, for the full amount due. Payments not honored for any reason will accrue an additional $5 per day late fee until payment is received by us and honored by your bank.
- We will not provide company branded signs or decals for products that were not purchased through our company. Our brand represents the best available products and labor as a package.
- We don’t mind providing you with minimum phone support if needed after the install, however, calls and emails that total more than 30 minutes as a whole will be billed at $30.00 per half hour.
If we can be of service and you agree to these rates and terms, please contact us at 206-257-1951 or email@example.com